1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Mint GF2with Pentax 28/2.8+adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I originally posted this yesterday (in case you've already seen it) but realized that I didn't want to limit the trade to ONLY another m43 model so I reworked the ad to better reflect what I want.

I have a silver GF2. I bought it this past summer and while I like it quite a lot my G2 is really my preferred m43 camera (for a number of reasons). It's in mint condition. I have barely used it. It has been sitting in my camera cabinet since I bought it. It comes with a leather Gordy strap (natural color) and I will throw in a very nice Pentax K mount 28/2.8 WITH K mount to m43 adapter. Everything in the box is as new and most of the items have not even been unwrapped (except of course the battery charger which I have been using).

I am looking to trade for a serious compact (LX3, LX5 or perhaps an XZ-1) or another m43 model. It coud be a straight trade or trade+cash. I'm open.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    WITHDRAWN

I got all worked up in a post defending the GF2 and have decided to keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.