1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Mint E-PL1,box, accessories, 8GB SDHC card $325

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by treebeard, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treebeard

treebeard Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 15, 2011
    Love this camera but I am not using it. Between moving, remodeling one house and gutting another house there is just no time for me to shoot. It comes with all of the original accessories as well as the original receipt. The camera has 1,565 clicks on it and body has the body cap and the lens (14-42) has the original front/rear caps. The rear LCD is scratch free and there is a small scuff mark on top of the flash, probably from it being in my bag (the flash works fin though). I am including a PNY 8GB SDHC card as well. As a bonus I am also including two Fotodiox adapters, one is an M42-->m/43 and the other is a Nikon F-->m4/3. Both work flawlessly on the E-PL1. If you don't want the adapters the price for the camera outfit is still $325 which includes priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation (signature required). I don't charge fees...hence the price of $325. I have superb feedback over on fredmiranda under the same username so I back up what I sell. Photos were taken with my Droid X.

I can be reached via PM or e-mail as I have a new netbook to use while I am transitioning between houses.

Attached Files:

2. treebeard

treebeard Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 15, 2011
    Changed price to $315 shipped/pp'd!:smile::smile:

Someone want to make me an offer???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.