1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Mint E-1 - Moderator, please delete or archive thread - E-1 purchased

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by benherrmann, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benherrmann

benherrmann New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Olympus E-1 with or without battery grip
    </br>Location</br> USA - NC
    </br>Description</br> Hello All: :smile:

Hope you're doing well. I'm posting this here because I'm hoping that someone here (or who knows someone) that may still have this older model Olympus 4/3 camera and are considering selling it.

I am in the market for a near mint or like-new Olympus E-1 camera body - either with the battery grip (same condition) or without. I currently have an E-1, but want to be proactive, meaning I want a back-up should mine die.

The E-1 holds a special place in my heart and I know that there are folks out there who "pamper" their equipment and may still have a fantastic condition E-1 laying around that they are no longer using and may be considering selling.

I'm hoping that the E-1's sensor is still clean with no dust marks (let's face it, some folks will leave the sensor exposed for a long period of time while changing lenses, etc.). For example, I purchased one E-1 several months ago (off of eBay) that was advertised as being "like-new," only to have it arrive in less than average condition and lots of grundge on the sensor and some scratches on the LCD. I obviously sent it back.

For those ole' timers who have posted on various Olympus forums over the years, you may recognize me as having been around for a long time also. I've sold countless items on various forums - all in mint/like-new condition and have been very fair in my pricing. I'm hoping to run into a person selling an E-1 with the same standards.

You can email me direct at: benherrmann@centurylink.net, or...

My mobile: 919-604-1715 - anytime between 9 AM and 10 PM daily EST (I live in North Carolina).

Thanks for listening... :drinks:

Ben Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
    </br>Offering</br> Flexible within limits of course
    </br>References</br> 43Photo, DPReview
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. alolywu

alolywu Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 26, 2012
    Sent message

3. benherrmann

benherrmann New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Please Delete Thread - E-1 found and purchased

Moderator - please delete or archive thread. E-1 found and purchased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.