1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Mint E-1 - Moderator, please delete or archive thread - E-1 purchased

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by benherrmann, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benherrmann

benherrmann New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Olympus E-1 with or without battery grip
    </br>Location</br> USA - NC
    </br>Description</br> Hello All: :smile:

Hope you're doing well. I'm posting this here because I'm hoping that someone here (or who knows someone) that may still have this older model Olympus 4/3 camera and are considering selling it.

I am in the market for a near mint or like-new Olympus E-1 camera body - either with the battery grip (same condition) or without. I currently have an E-1, but want to be proactive, meaning I want a back-up should mine die.

The E-1 holds a special place in my heart and I know that there are folks out there who "pamper" their equipment and may still have a fantastic condition E-1 laying around that they are no longer using and may be considering selling.

I'm hoping that the E-1's sensor is still clean with no dust marks (let's face it, some folks will leave the sensor exposed for a long period of time while changing lenses, etc.). For example, I purchased one E-1 several months ago (off of eBay) that was advertised as being "like-new," only to have it arrive in less than average condition and lots of grundge on the sensor and some scratches on the LCD. I obviously sent it back.

For those ole' timers who have posted on various Olympus forums over the years, you may recognize me as having been around for a long time also. I've sold countless items on various forums - all in mint/like-new condition and have been very fair in my pricing. I'm hoping to run into a person selling an E-1 with the same standards.

You can email me direct at: benherrmann@centurylink.net, or...

My mobile: 919-604-1715 - anytime between 9 AM and 10 PM daily EST (I live in North Carolina).

Thanks for listening... :drinks:

Ben Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
    </br>Offering</br> Flexible within limits of course
    </br>References</br> 43Photo, DPReview
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. alolywu

alolywu Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 26, 2012
    Sent message

3. benherrmann

benherrmann New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Please Delete Thread - E-1 found and purchased

Moderator - please delete or archive thread. E-1 found and purchased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.