[EXPIRED] mint condition Olympus PEN E-P2 & 14-42mm lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Triumphsteve, May 6, 2011.

1. Triumphsteve

Triumphsteve New to Mu-43

0   0   0

I am selling an immaculate, mint condition Olympus PEN E-PL2 "mirrorless" micro four-thirds digital camera. It comes with the superb and extra sharp Zuiko 14-42mm zoom lens. Black body & lens. Absolutely in perfect cosmetic and operating condition, with no scratches or abrasions. Like new in box. All items are boxed as though it is a new purchase. And, only 480 images have been taken with this camera since I bought it (my 3rd E-P2) only 4 months ago. I have added a Giotto glass protection screen to the back of the camera, and a B+H 40.5mm UV protective lens filter. Both the protective screen and the UV filter are made from high-quality German made "Schott" glass, which is the same glass supplier to Leica. Instruction manual, camera strap, battery and charger, and all USB cables are included. Also included is an 8GB SDHC memory card by PNY.

My $495 sale price (currently $649 at B&H Photo) includes insured UPS shipping to a US address. Location of the E-P2 camera is Chapel Hill, North Carolina. PAYPAL or cash sale only.

2. tabbyarthur

tabbyarthur Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 5, 2011