1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Minolta Rokkor-x 45mm f2.0

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by oldlongbeard, Sep 4, 2011.

1. oldlongbeard

oldlongbeard New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    West Michigan
    Greetings from West Michigan! Do you have a Minolta adapter, and use those lenses on your m4/3 camera? I have a 45mm Rokkor-x lens. It is a small, "pancake" type, and has max aperture of 2.0. It is in good operational order, with smooth focusing, and snappy blades, with no oil showing. The lens glass is clear, but there is a small "chip" in the front element. I do NOT know if it will affect your images or not.
    I am new to the forum, and propose the following: I will send you the lens to test on your camera. If you love it, you send me $30. If you tell me it's junk, you send me $0. If it is somewhere between, we'll work it out. Would like to make someone happy, and gain some positive credible feedback. Let's keep this USA only, please, and post a reply below, as well as sending me a PM with your information. I will take the replies in order, to determine priority. I hope this works out well, as I have not tried it before. :smile:

Kindest regards,
    Greg Schippers

2. Spaceghost33

Spaceghost33 Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    This might be a silly trade offer, but would you consider trading this for a Rokkor 50mm? I'll have to look when I get home, but I believe it's f1.4

3. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Until you have more posts and vendor feedback, feel free to PM to your potential buyers your ebay username or some other online account that can verify your online transaction record.

4. oldlongbeard

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    West Michigan
    No thanks....

Would rather not.... have no adapter for the Minoltas, so it wouldn't do me any good. Thanks for the offer, though!

Regards,
    Greg

5. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I'm very tempted, but I'm in Canada not the US. :(

6. Jdumas

Jdumas Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

PM sent...

7. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

FYI, you can purchase the adaptors on ebay for about 16 dollars

8. oldlongbeard

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    West Michigan
    Spoken for.....

Lens is spoken for. Thanks for the interest, and tips.

Regards,
    Greg

9. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Very novel and nice way to break the ice, so to speak. Here's hoping that it's not junk!