1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Minolta Rokkor 50 1.7, Rokkor 135 2.8 and adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by testuo, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testuo

testuo New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 31, 2011
    I had the 50 and adapter listed in the thread with my E-P1 and other lenses, but I think it got somewhat buried in there.

I am hoping to sell these as a package, the Fotosy MD/MC to m4/3 adapter and the 2 Minolta Rokkor lenses.

First up, the 50mm f/1.7. Aperture blades are snappy and oil/fungus free. The glass is free from any scratches or marks. Some very slight internal dust that doesn't affect image quality. Barrel is in great shape, some very small scuffs in the paint on the filter threads, but it won't affect putting a filter on at all. Comes with generic front and rear caps.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up, the 135mm f/2.8. Aperture blades are snappy and oil/fungus free. The glass is free from any scratches or marks. A couple small pieces of dust that do not affect image quality. Barrel is in good shape, there are a couple of small scuffs in the black paint on the focus ring and the filter threads are slightly dented, but it doesn't affect the image. There is a built in slide out metal hood. Comes with a rear cap that might be the original one and a black leather case that I believe is the original one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see the Fotosy adapter in the 50mm pictures. I bought it from ebay and it seems to mount very solid to the lenses and my E-P1.

I'd like to get $75 shipped for the package, but I would be open to offers.

2. afrank

afrank New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 12, 2011
    Offer

Hey Nice lenses! Wanna PM for offer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.