1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ming Thein reviews the Olympus E-M5

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by dhazeghi, Jun 2, 2012.

1. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Full review: The Olympus OM-D E-M5

A number of interesting comments and photos in a rather nicely laid out review (he also has recent reviews of several much fancier cameras!).

Cheers,

DH

• Like Like x 5
  2. bitmatt

bitmatt Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 7, 2012
    Cleveland
    Matt
    This is an interesting review. I like his posted samples much more than many critics who rushed their reviews without really taking many solid photos yet.

3. dino8031

dino8031 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 27, 2012
    Boulder, Colorado
    I agree. It's a great read with wonderful sample shots. This guy is a really good photographer. I wish I had his skills.

4. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    He has a followup about doing a professional shoot with the E-M5, nicely illustrated like his review. He even mentions in passing that the E-M5 beats his D700 for IQ at low ISO?!

On the downside he did experience a number of camera lockups. Hope they can fix that bug soon...

DH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.