Mike Peters Live on Lumix Live Thursday Oct 22 at 2pm EDT

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
Nicely done. I don't know how you people pull off street photography, it makes me feel like I'm invading other people's spaces.

I gotta' tell you, your resemblance to you avatar is uncanny!

Real Name
Mike Peters
Nicely done. I don't know how you people pull off street photography, it makes me feel like I'm invading other people's spaces.

I gotta' tell you, your resemblance to you avatar is uncanny!
Thanks! As far as being in the street, the closer you are the more disarming it is for the subject.

As far as resemblances to my avatar, my mother always said I was a dummy, so... there it is. 🤪

Ranger Rick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, one of the more intelligent Youtube sessions! And I was intrigued about the avatar and reality- all I can say is that your hair has gone gray since you posted the avatar in 2016 :)

Real Name
Mike Peters
Yes, one of the more intelligent Youtube sessions! And I was intrigued about the avatar and reality- all I can say is that your hair has gone gray since you posted the avatar in 2016 :)
Intelligent? Good thing YouTube provides me with a very low bar. Actually, if you could see where the avatars head is, you’d see he’s no dummy. The past four years have aged me considerably!

Like I said...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Mike Peters
BTW, I’ll be giving a talk through the B&H Event Space, virtually of course, on November 17th, talking about street photography. And if anyone has any questions until then, feel free to ask.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom