1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Micro lens pouches

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by marcl, Aug 25, 2012.

1. marcl

marcl Mu-43 Regular

Jul 8, 2012
    After doing some research, I found these lens pouches for sale on amazon.com: Micro Lens Pouch -. Since I could not find any feedback in terms of what size works for what lens, here is mine:

Oly 12mm - small works perfect for the ; use another small for the hood
    Oly 45mm - small works perfect
    Rokinon 7.5mm - medium works perfect
    Pan 20mm - small works perfect
    Oly 12-50, 14-150, 40-50 zooms - fit in medium diameter-wise but stick out in the length. (Ihave to order some large ones.)
    FL-300 flash - small works ok

These pouches are really nice for packing the lenses in a camera bag. I removed most of the partitions in mine. Works great. I can pack my E-M5 and all the above in a small Lowepro Traveler 150. Or I can take my camera and carry a couple prime lenses in a coat pocket.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SimonL

SimonL Mu-43 Regular

Apr 15, 2009
    NW England
    I get some neoprene ones off eBay UK for less than half that price. The XS size fits the 14 & 20 pancakes perfectly and arrives from Hong Kong P&P free. Quality is good too.

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Or...

:biggrin:

Attached Files:

4. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    I just received a couple of those this week as well. The medium is just a little small for the 40 - 150. I plan on ordering more. FWIW - to the two posters above: eBay UK doesn't get viewed much in this Chicago-area household. :eek: :confused: 

5. dornblaser

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    Yes, and items shopped through mail instead of FedEx and UPS can have acceptable shipping rates as well.

6. dornblaser

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    There you go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.