Micro Four Thirds - Black Friday Deals 2011

coaltrain

Mu-43 Regular
that's been the epp price on that cam for weeks.

Well, being new to all this M4/3 stuff, I don't know what the "epp price" is.

I've been working with DSLR's and SLR's for over 30 years and have mostly trusted B&H prices to be competitive.

So I guess saving $300 wasn't that big of a deal then........

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro
Well, being new to all this M4/3 stuff, I don't know what the "epp price" is.

I've been working with DSLR's and SLR's for over 30 years and have mostly trusted B&H prices to be competitive.

So I guess saving $300 wasn't that big of a deal then........

epp = employee purchase price.

also, can anyone even get into the panasonic site? I barely can log in, and then it dumps me to my password change page, and won't let me leave it.

scottyboy

Mu-43 Regular
The sales have been rather underwhelming for me so far. After a whole day of shooting indoors with the 20mm that struggled mightily to autofocus quickly and accurately, I would have gladly picked up the 25mm at Panny's website, but it's not much of a deal at $540.

i'm still getting the 25mm for $449.99 + $31.50 tax if i use the link by ART on the top of page 5 of this thread .if i go straight to pany site it is $539.99 + tax

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro

also, can anyone even get into the panasonic site? I barely can log in, and then it dumps me to my password change page, and won't let me leave it.

figured it out... panasonic.com doesn't like Chrome, heh.

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Panasonic pulled a fast one. They gave out discounts but only to people that were not ale to get the Panasonic employee EPP pricing. Which apparently through my employer I get, so I see no additional discounts.

blackspider

New to Mu-43
Neither do I.
I just use Next Tag to find the lowest price for EPM1 and found their website.

I myself bought from this ebay site selling epm1 at 419.99 with some accessories thrown in.

Not promoting this but seems a good deal. Accessories are so so but gets you started.

playak47

Mu-43 Veteran
Neither do I.

I myself bought from this ebay site selling epm1 at 419.99 with some accessories thrown in.

Not promoting this but seems a good deal. Accessories are so so but gets you started.

That is really good deal IMO. My friend bought the silver version from them upon my suggestion. It came quick also. I would recommend them.

coaltrain

Mu-43 Regular
Panasonic pulled a fast one. They gave out discounts but only to people that were not ale to get the Panasonic employee EPP pricing. Which apparently through my employer I get, so I see no additional discounts.

Now that I know that EPP means employee purchase price -

When I went to the site, which it seems is touch and go today, I saw the "Black Friday" deals bit - found the GH2 w/14-140, and pulled the trigger @ $1124. I was looking for the best price on this kit, and struggling through the Panasonic site gave me the best price I could fine. I am now guessing that they must be giving the public the employee purchase price if you can get through the check out process.

Since I have no access to EPP, I thought this was a decent deal - all other vendors I've checked are at $1449.

drewbot

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Neither do I.

Henrys in Canada has them for 399.99.

Latest threads

Top Bottom