Micro Four Thirds - Black Friday Deals 2011

scottyboy

Mu-43 Regular
You're not alone, tried several times. decided to save my $s too
its 4:15pm and i just did it again $449.99 heres what i did .1-clicked out of everything. 2 clicked into this forum. 3 -clicked to black friday deals thread 4-went to page 3 then page 5 in the post by art click on the link panasonic north america or what ever it reads. this takes you to pany. black friday shows up click shop now , accessories in the top right ,click cameras and camcorders , camera accessories, click lenses find your lens ,add to cart,it will ask for e-mail and pass .then should show item in cart.if it shows 549.99 start over and try again.it seems to work when i start fresh from my desktop. if i go to other threads it doesn't work.after i typed this i went to pany came up 549.99 . started over and came up 449.99.if it comes up 549.99 edit your cart before starting over or it will still be in cart.

scottyboy

Mu-43 Regular
You're not alone, tried several times. decided to save my $s too
i just tried it again straight from desktop pany shortcut came up 549.99 removed from cart clicked out of pany ,back to desk top .tried again came up 449.99.seems like you need to do it 2 times 549.99 remove from cart,click out of pany and start over.

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Since I have no access to EPP, I thought this was a decent deal - all other vendors I've checked are at $1449.
You certainly got a good price. I was hoping for some good deals as well then I logged in and saw the same prices that were listed last week. On the Facebook Panny site they said that they were gving everyone the EPP prices.

uraldog

Mu-43 Rookie
I can't do a link, but Amazon has a lightning deal on for a Benro tripod with Tenba messenger bag for 65 dollars. I paid 99 a couple of weeks ago and thought it was a pretty good deal

Canonista

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom