Micro Four Thirds - Black Friday Deals 2011

crsnydertx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Chuck
crsnydertx said:
Really interesting what happens with pricing at amazon.com. I had the E-P3 with 17 mm lens in my cart for a couple weeks at $814; then two days ago it jumped to $832.88 (B&H price); and yesterday it went back down to $799 - my "strike price". So I struck....:redface: One-day shipping for $3.99 (Amazon Prime members) to boot.

Merry Christmas to me....:biggrin:
And delivered 15 minutes ago!

veereshai

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hunt's Photo Black Friday Special:

Black Friday Specials

EPL1 + 14-42 for $300
GF2 kit for $400 (not as good as the deal by newegg).

And some other stuff that might interest you guys.

Please note that I got this link off Mike Moats' site. Let me know if there's a Mu-43.com referal link, I'll modify this post and add that link.

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Creating this thread to keep a track of all the deals on micro four thirds or photography products in general for Black Friday. Request other members to add the deals they find.

Here's one that I found.

(i) Panasonic GF2 kit with free case and 4gb card on newegg for $289.99 on black friday. Here's the link:
http://promotions.newegg.com/Black-Friday/2011/BFAD/NEAd.jpg
I wish you would have never started this thread.. I'm trying to get rid of my GAS.. I just took another GAS-X pill.. :smile:

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Olympus has 4 (!) models of digital voice recorders? No wonder they're in financial trouble. Next thing you'll tell me is that they sell beepers.
I bought one, lol, for my phonar class (phonar = Photography & Narrative). Choose it over the Sony just because it was Oly and you gotta take care of your fellow µ4/3 buds.

RT_Panther

Mu-43 Legend
I wish this was E-P2. aahhh

I have VF-2 so it defeats the purpose to get e-p1. But it still looks so beautiful. lol
I'm not so sure about this....
Get the E-P1, slap the 17mm ƒ2.8 on it & leave it in your car 24/7......:smile:

drizek

Mu-43 Veteran
GF 3 kit plus 45-200 for $475

Edit: its dead, but Panasonic has a GF3 deal through their facebook,

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom