Micro Four Thirds - Black Friday Deals 2011

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
The Black Friday deals are always about shifting older products, but it's nice to dream.

WT21

Super Moderator
I see it now, but it's sold by "portable guy," an Amz marketplace seller. Careful on the warranty, as "portable guy" might not be an authorized reseller.

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
I need to sell at least one camera first. Having an extra camera (or 2) can come in handy, but more than that is hoarding.

Armanius

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Muttley
Definitely a super deal on the GF2 at Newegg!!

I really like the GF2's ability to allow the user to bounce the flash. I think you can do that with the EPL1 as well.

crsnydertx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Chuck
Really interesting what happens with pricing at amazon.com. I had the E-P3 with 17 mm lens in my cart for a couple weeks at $814; then two days ago it jumped to $832.88 (B&H price); and yesterday it went back down to $799 - my "strike price". So I struck....:redface: One-day shipping for $3.99 (Amazon Prime members) to boot.

Merry Christmas to me....:biggrin:

WT21

Super Moderator
Nik Software 20% off. Use BLF2011 discount code, but it's right on their top page, too. Nik Software Inc..

Doesn't seem to make any sense to buy them as modules. If you buy more than one module, you might as well buy the whole thing!

MajorMagee

Mu-43 All-Pro
Olympus has 4 (!) models of digital voice recorders? No wonder they're in financial trouble. Next thing you'll tell me is that they sell beepers.
It's a nice compliment to their Medical Devices part of the business.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom