• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] MFT Canon EF Lens Adapter, Kipon/Bower | Location: Maryland | Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for fike (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fike

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
MFT Canon EF Lens Adapter, Kipon/Bower

Prices
$30

Ships to
US

Description
This is an adapter to fit a Canon EF lens onto a Micro Four Thirds camera. It is known under the name of Kipon or Bower and is the same one that LensRentals.com rents. Roger Cicala says, "I’m actually pretty impressed. The aperture ring built into this adapter is of extremely high quality with 14 blades and a completely round opening. It’s actually a better aperture ring than those built in the Canon lenses, and it’s very smooth to operate. On the other hand, it’s completely exposed since there is no glass in the adapter. Therefore, it will require a bit of care." I never used it, except to try to mount it to my Olympus E-M1, which it won't fit. Otherwise, it is new in the original box. B&H charges $150 new. I am asking $50 new in a once-opened box.

I never use
kippon.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
$5

Handling time
4-days

References
ebay user marcbay22

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

fike

Mu-43 Regular
Bumped the price down to $75 from $90. It is now half-price off a new version from B&H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom