1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Showcase Meyer-optik görlitz lydith 30mm f 3.5

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by broderjonas, Jun 27, 2014.

1. broderjonas

broderjonas Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2013
    Belfast
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I would love to see an image of the lens too. On the camera would be even better too.

3. edmsnap

edmsnap Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Most of the Meyers were interesting (sometimes stunning), but not terribly sharp or good all-around lenses. The Lydith bucked the trend and was a nice technical performer. I haven't shot with mine for ages, but your snaps make me want to... those are great landscape shots :) 

4. broderjonas

broderjonas Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2013
    Belfast
    [​IMG][/url]P7200452 by jonasgmandersson, on Flickr[/IMG]

[​IMG][/url]P8090452 by jonasgmandersson, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thought I should add a few more pics by this lens. I it a pretty decent lens, its fairly small, lightweight but due to the small size and the dimension of the focus ring and the aperture ring, I find my self trying to focus with the aperture ring. The aperture ring is click free which would be handy for video. Focusing is a bit tricky with this lens, due to the sensitivity of the focus ring I suppose. I will try to get a picture of the lens on my oly em 5 up fairly soon..

• Like Like x 1
  5. halebalephoto

halebalephoto Mu-43 Regular

Feb 9, 2015
    17179353069_c9324a7d00_k_d.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken on a Roxsen focal reducer on an Olympus E-M10. The focal reducer shortens the focal length from 30mm to around 21 mm.

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.