Showcase Meyer-optik görlitz lydith 30mm f 3.5

broderjonas

Mu-43 Regular
Could not find a thread for this lens. Bought this a few weeks ago, and will post a few examples for those who might be interested in this lens.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/url]P6220192-1 by jonasgmandersson, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]P6140043-2 by jonasgmandersson, on Flickr[/IMG]

edmsnap

Mu-43 Veteran
Most of the Meyers were interesting (sometimes stunning), but not terribly sharp or good all-around lenses. The Lydith bucked the trend and was a nice technical performer. I haven't shot with mine for ages, but your snaps make me want to... those are great landscape shots :)

broderjonas

Mu-43 Regular
[/url]P7200452 by jonasgmandersson, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]P8090452 by jonasgmandersson, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thought I should add a few more pics by this lens. I it a pretty decent lens, its fairly small, lightweight but due to the small size and the dimension of the focus ring and the aperture ring, I find my self trying to focus with the aperture ring. The aperture ring is click free which would be handy for video. Focusing is a bit tricky with this lens, due to the sensitivity of the focus ring I suppose. I will try to get a picture of the lens on my oly em 5 up fairly soon..

halebalephoto

Mu-43 Regular

Taken on a Roxsen focal reducer on an Olympus E-M10. The focal reducer shortens the focal length from 30mm to around 21 mm.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom