1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Metz 28 CS-2 Flash?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Replytoken, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Is anybody familiar with this flash: Product information: Metz ? I have been looking at flash options for my G3 and E-PL2 (and possibly GF3), and this caught my attention. It looks interesting, is quite small, and seems very versatile. Any thoughts?

--Ken

2. Liamness

Liamness Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Doesn't look like it would be much of an improvement on the G3/GF3's built in flashes. Even if it can tilt / swivel (can't really tell from the photo) it probably won't have enough power to bounce light, which for me is the main reason to buy a separate flash head.

3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    I need to compare GN's but that requires comparing apples to apples, something that is sometimes difficult with flash specs. I would agree that it would be nice to bounce this light if it was powerful enough.

--Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.