Meteors 5/23-5/24 A bust

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
So I had high hopes for this supposed fire ball meteor shower we were supposed to get Friday Night - Early Saturday morning. I saw two faint ones and that was it. A few larger ones were seen by others around the country, but did not turn into the event described by the experts. Took this one after the clouds rolled through.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ajPhoto

Mu-43 Rookie
We did not get much in the way of Meteor showers either, but we did manage to capture some cool night shots near Calgary

All shots taken using OMD E-M5 and Olympus 9-18

Fmrvette

This Space For Rent
Real Name
Jim
I'm up late anyway so I stepped outside "just in case"; all I got was mosquitoes :eek:.

With the ambient urban lighting it would have had to be something special for me to get good shots (the gear is better than I am); as it was I returned inside and applied liberal amounts (internally, of course) of alcohol (Scotch) to the mosquito bites :biggrin:.

Still, it was an excuse to get one of the tripods out of the closet and set up - one never knows, it might have been spectacular!

Regards,

Jim

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom