• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Adapter - Trade ??? | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

hionhifi

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Adapter - Trade ???

Prices
$90

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
Selling my Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds adapter. It fits all micro-four thirds cameras. I was using it on my Panasonic GH4, but it'll fit any m43 camera body like the Olympus OM-D E-M1 and OM-D, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera, and Panasonic micro-four thirds cameras.

It's in immaculate condition and was only used a handful of times, it looks new and comes with box.

Photo's are stock photos, not of the actual adapter, although mine is the same. I'll try to load photos this week as time permits. Thanks so much for looking.

Asking $90 shipped, no fee's.

or

Trade, I'm looking for a Sony LA-EA4 Adapter, Sony Flash, Pentax Super-Takumar Lenses, Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 Ai-S, Minolta 55mm F1.2 lens.

Thomas

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
Free

Handling time
24hrs, unless it's the weekend, then it's the next business day.

References
Ebay: hionhifi

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom