Merry Christmas!

Kosta

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks!
I hope everyone has a great time with their families and friends this holiday season!
:)

sinpig

Mu-43 Regular
Happy Holidays!!
Here's wishing everyone a great time with family and friends; warm shelter, good food, health, and maybe a lens or two under the tree!!

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
Yes, Happy Christmas

A special Thank-you for the Founder of MU-43, ... Amin, for the vision and fortitude to put up this site, I am sure it was no small task. Also sending a Special holiday greeting to all mu43'erds enjoy your family ands friends and be thankful. Dennis.

Michael

Mu-43 Regular
Merry Christmas everyone... From Michael in Western Australia

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just to put things in perspective I'm sat here having a late breakfast and the mercury has just hit 39 deg C on my shady back verandah. The heat wafting through the house curtesy of a gentle breeze and I'm on my third cup of tea... Christmas in the Darling Ranges Western Australia.

angloasturian

Mu-43 Veteran
Merry Christmas to all our members.

I'm back in England for the holidays with my parents. It's 8C below zero and overcast - but luckily we'll be heading for the Canary Isles on the 12th for a couple of weeks to recharge batteries. In Spain they give the presents on the 6th of January ('Reyes' - Kings), although as people (kids) can't wait that long they now split them up between Dec 25th and Jan 6th.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom