Menu Setting

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Christilou, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    I seem to have lost my quick menu block from my EP2. I can't imagine how I've done this. I've gone through all the settings and I still can't see a way of re-enabling it! Usually when I press the info button, the large block menu with all the options appears. I now have a menu whereby you can choose from the sidebar on the right of the screen. Can someone help me please, I'm sure it must be something really simple!

2. blackSP

blackSP Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Hit OK twice?

• Like Like x 2
  3. digitaldan1

digitaldan1 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 22, 2010
    Super info menu

Press the Info button a second time and that should bring it back.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Christilou

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Thanks for the two suggestions. I have managed to get it back through pressing and cycling through using the OK button and the info button but for the life of me I still don't know how! If anyone know the correct method could you please tell me in case I do it again!

5. Boyzo

Boyzo Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Cindy the Oly menu can be confusing.

Rainy morning here playing with my P2 here is what I found....

Turning the Pen On/Off remembers either SCP or the side bottom control menu.
    pressing the info button ie cycling thru the different LCD display does NOT effect the SCP or the other.

When you first turn on the Pen and press OK either SCP will appear or the other control menu depending on that you set.

How do you do it Ok you prefer the SCP (full control panel) well pressing ok will bring up the last control panel hitting Ok again reverts to the other control panel .. a second press on OK sets the CHOSEN control panel as default when you turn on the Pen.

Ok turn on the Pen and the last control panel will appear when you press Ok
    If you now press info the other will appear if you turn Pen off then on the last chosen menu panel will appear.

This is complex so playing with it will help perhaps with a coffee :smile:

6. Christilou

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Thanks Boyzo :smile: I'm almost afraid to try this in case I get into a muddle again but I'll give it a go! Better to try it with a coffee and not wine then :biggrin: