Melbourne city walk with Voigtlander 75/2.5

joele

Mu-43 Regular
OK finally got to take this lens out for a small work, and here are some samples, all between 2.5 and 3.5..

menu.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

lavendar.jpg

light.jpg

notmuch.jpg

drinkingFountain.jpg

And just for fun a shot from a Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 SL from Pentax mount while waiting for my coffee.

voigt90.jpg

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I really did enjoy your images and I am more and more being impressed with the Pentax K5 and 7..........a friend commented to me that this was what Oly should have produced after the E-1 and I agree. Thanks for posting these and that lens is superb!! Gosh your Dollar is in an inflationary period compared to ours!!

russell

Mu-43 Regular
Gosh your Dollar is in an inflationary period compared to ours!!

Actually our dollar is strong -- 1 AUD = 1.03 USD at present. But the closer you get to the centre of the city, the more you find such pretentious pricing ... and guess where the biggest camera stores are! I attended a function at the Crown Palladium a few months ago... $9 for a beer or $11.50 for a glass of wine :eek:.

I love the lavender pic!

Kosta

Mu-43 Veteran
i wouldn't say they are a rip off at all. the pricing is pretty much spot on with the average wage /sarcasm

it's a bit steep but probably "gourmet".

love the shots! are you a melbourne local? if so we should organise a m4/3 city day with a few others sometime!

joele

Mu-43 Regular
yes I am a Melbourne local...

I just borrowed a Nokton 40/1.4 and Pentax-A 50/1.2 today so more to keep my occupied.. I was thinking of buying the 40/1.4 but now I played with it I am glad I got the 75/2.5 first... We'll see how I go with the 40/1.4...

Latest threads

Top Bottom