Mean while in Western Australia... one step closer!!

Michael

Mu-43 Regular
The first GF-1's and EP-2's have recently trickled in to the camera shops in Western Australia ie W.A. really means Wait Awhile!!! So for the first time I have had the chance to handle these beauties.
My preference is leaning towards the Olympus EP-2 at the present in light of the fact that Fuji and Sigma did not release a M4/3 as suggested they might in the past. I really like the EV on the EP-2 from memory it looks to be an improvement over the Panasonic G1
I noticed in one of the recent reviews that the Olympus M4/3 cameras have the facility of multiple exposures. Have any of the members used and published images that have been created with this function? I would be interested to look at them.

Cheers Michael

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The first GF-1's and EP-2's have recently trickled in to the camera shops in Western Australia ie W.A. really means Wait Awhile!!! So for the first time I have had the chance to handle these beauties.
My preference is leaning towards the Olympus EP-2 at the present in light of the fact that Fuji and Sigma did not release a M4/3 as suggested they might in the past. I really like the EV on the EP-2 from memory it looks to be an improvement over the Panasonic G1
I noticed in one of the recent reviews that the Olympus M4/3 cameras have the facility of multiple exposures. Have any of the members used and published images that have been created with this function? I would be interested to look at them.

Cheers Michael

Hi Michael you will enjoy the E-P2 its really excellent and the kit lens is very adequate.

Brilliant EVF and great OOC jpegs

It lacks little that the GF-1 has to offer only Flash on board

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus

Cheers Michael

Michael we do have one member who uses this function and I, too, have been interested in how she does it. She goes by graustark. I'm going to start a new thread about this subject in hopes that she'll come on and discuss it a bit, along with others who may be using it.:thumbup:

Latest threads

Top Bottom