May 31st Panasonic uk D-day

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Dangermouse1968, May 30, 2012.

1. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Last day of the £50 off lenses and cameras and also last day of Lightroom free with any camera if I understand correctly. I also noticed there were some interesting price reductions on camerapricebuster today.

So, I'm tempted still to get a gf3 and 14 mm because I want the lens new and LR3.

But then again part of me really wants a PL 25!!!!

Who amoungst you is tempted????

2. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    I took advantage of the small price drop on amazon yesterday and ordered the 20mm lens and cancelled my back order for it with Wex. £267, so will be £217 after cashback. Lens was dispatched today so fingers crossed it will be here by Friday for some use at the weekend. :smile:

Was also tempted by the 100-300mm at £357 after cashback but as I already have the 40-150 I am not sure how much I would use both lenses as I only occasionally shoot birds and wildlife etc (don't really have the patience for it!).

I already got the GF3 and 14mm with cashback + LR3 last month. Pretty good deal if you split the price down the middle it's £100 for the camera and £100 for the lens plus Lightroom 3 thrown in gratis and a 3 year warranty as well. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.