1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

May 31st Panasonic uk D-day

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Dangermouse1968, May 30, 2012.

1. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Last day of the £50 off lenses and cameras and also last day of Lightroom free with any camera if I understand correctly. I also noticed there were some interesting price reductions on camerapricebuster today.

So, I'm tempted still to get a gf3 and 14 mm because I want the lens new and LR3.

But then again part of me really wants a PL 25!!!!

Who amoungst you is tempted????

2. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    I took advantage of the small price drop on amazon yesterday and ordered the 20mm lens and cancelled my back order for it with Wex. £267, so will be £217 after cashback. Lens was dispatched today so fingers crossed it will be here by Friday for some use at the weekend. :smile:

Was also tempted by the 100-300mm at £357 after cashback but as I already have the 40-150 I am not sure how much I would use both lenses as I only occasionally shoot birds and wildlife etc (don't really have the patience for it!).

I already got the GF3 and 14mm with cashback + LR3 last month. Pretty good deal if you split the price down the middle it's £100 for the camera and £100 for the lens plus Lightroom 3 thrown in gratis and a 3 year warranty as well. :thumbup: