1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Matera, 2019 European Capital of Culture

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by Novecento, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Novecento

Novecento Mu-43 Regular

Jul 8, 2014
    Filmed with Lumix G80

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. felipegeek

felipegeek Mu-43 Enthusiast Subscribing Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Miami, FL
    Felipe
    Nice footage and background music in an incredibly beautiful and timeless place! I've not heard of Matera before but certainly want to visit it based on your video alone.

I did find the high-motion transitions in the middle part somewhat jarring. I'm probably more sensitive than most to it but it didn't seem to fit in with the scenes and music. I would have liked to see more scenes of local people, markets, etc. to add more impact to the "culture" part of the title.

It's definitely far better than anything I can currently do with video so don't take my input as an expert opinion. It's feedback based on my own preferences as a consumer of the video.

Thanks for sharing it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.