• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Massive lens sale! 7.5mm, 20mm, 25mm, 45mm, 45-150mm, 70-300mm, 50-200mm etc. | Location: NJ | Ship

Buy/Sell feedback for rdaneel (15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdaneel

Mu-43 Regular
Price drops! FS: 12-32, 20, 25, 45, 70-300 II, 50-200 ED, etc. | Location: NJ | Ships: CONUS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Price Drops! 12-32mm, 20mm, 25mm, 45mm, 70-300mm, 50-200mm, etc.

Prices
see below for details

Ships to
CONUS

Description
MASSIVE m43 SALE!

I'm trying to slim down my photog gear to the EM-1 and the lenses I use often, so many of my existing collection need to find their way to good homes. Most of this was bought new, some received as part of trades. I took detailed pics so you can see the condition of each item. A couple items (like the 50-200ED and Rokinon fisheye) show exterior wear, but most are super clean and the glass looks fantastic on everything. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please PM me.

All prices include CONUS shipping. Paypal add 3% or use Gift payment. I generally ship items the next business day. Items include what you see in the pics. Please note that there are multiple of a couple items (Panasonic 20mm and Olympus 50-200 ED), so make sure the pics you are viewing match the description of included accessories. I would hate for there to be any confusion! I have hundreds of 100% positive feedback on ebay and have many successful purchases/sales on this forum, so I'm sure I could get you references if you like.

Pictures are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lr2l1yojud0q8tx/AADQxEh7R4qWh3RnnXOjnaaPa?dl=0

Thanks for looking!

Camera bodies:
SOLD Olympus EM-10 with second charger and four spare third party batteries. Shutter count is 571. $500 SOLD
SOLD Panasonic GM-1 with Richard Franiec grip (originally $35). $350 SOLD
SOLD Olympus XZ-1 with auto lens cap, wall charger, spare third party battery, and small pouch. $100 SOLD

Lenses:
SOLD Panasonic 14mm 2.5 (black version) with front and rear caps. $150 SOLD
Panasonic 12-32mm (silver), with front and rear caps. Silver Olympus auto lens cap is available (and highly recommended) for an additional $22.50 (was $35 new). $230
Panasonic 20mm 1.7 (version 1) with original box, manual, soft bag, lens cap, back cap. $235
Panasonic 20mm 1.7 (version 1) with front pinch cap, metal lens hood, back cap. $235
SOLD Panasonic 45-150mm with original box, front cap, rear cap. $140 SOLD
SOLD Panasonic 7-14mm 4.0 with original box, manual, soft bag, rear cap (NO front cap, sorry!). $550 SOLD
SOLD Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye (silver) with original box, front cap, rear cap. Petal shows some cosmetic wear where the cap attaches. $180 SOLD
Olympus 25mm 1.8 with original lens hood (included even though not pictured!), original box, manual, trim ring, front cap (still with protective plastic), rear cap. $275
Olympus 45mm 1.8 with original box, manual, front cap (one minor scuff on cap, not the lens), rear cap. $240
Olympus 70-300 (version II) with original box, lens hood, manual, front cap, rear cap. $425
Olympus 50-200 2.8-3.5 ED with original box, hood, tripod collar, carry bag with strap, front cap, rear cap. $410
Olympus 50-200 2.8-3.5 ED with MMF-3 adapter, hood, carry bag, front cap. $425

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
Generally less than 2 business days

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

heedpantsnow

Mu-43 Veteran
Massive m43 sale! EM-10, GM-1, XZ-1, 20mm, 25mm, 45mm, etc. | Location: NJ |...

Hi, GLWS. Are you interested in trading cash + your 45 for my Nocticron?

rdaneel

Mu-43 Regular
OK, will do!

- - - Updated - - -

To anyone that tried to PM me, sorry, I made space and can now receive messages again!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

rdaneel

Mu-43 Regular
Bump - not sure why my edits to the thread title are not working, I'm trying to keep the list accurate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom