COMPLETED MANY LENSES (25mm, 45mm, 12mm etc.) AND GM1 FOR SALE. | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jalywol, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    MANY LENSES (25mm, 45mm, 12mm etc.) AND GM1 FOR SALE. (Photos added).

Prices
    Olympus 12-40mm $775 (under warrantee) SOLD
    Panasonic 25mm f1.4 $450 SOLD
    Panasonic 45mm f2.8 $550 (under warrantee) SOLD
    Panasonic 14mm f2.5 $160 SOLD
    Panasonic 12-32mm kit zoom $275
    Panasonic 14-42mm (first version) $65 SOLD
    Olympus 12mm f2.0 $450
    Olympus 40-150mm kit long zoom $50 SOLD
    Panasonic GM1 body (orange) $450. (with 2 extra aftermarket batteries)
    Holga 25mm f8 lens $10
    Fotga extension tube set (will meter and AF with M43 lenses) $25

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I am moving to FF as my primary camera, and I realized I do not have the funds to keep both kits right now. I've been a very happy M43 user for 3+ years, and have bought many wonderful lenses for the system, but I do need to sell the whole kit and caboodle now to pay for the other camera (and some unexpected vet bills).

Several of the items are still under original warrantee; most have original boxes and whatever accessories they came with. Condition is noted with each.

SOLD Olympus 12-40mm $775 (under warrantee). Has original box, packing, hood, and pouch. It has been used VERY lightly (I think I've had it on the camera under 10 times). Fabulous lens, just not one I found all that useful.

SOLD Panasonic 25mm f1.4 $450. I love this lens. Gorgeous images, in excellent condition, w/box, hood, pouch.

SOLD Panasonic 45mm f2.8 $550 (under warrantee). My favorite lens....bought it in December of last year, and think it is a remarkable macro which does great at portraits too. This lens was the one that I had the most trouble deciding to sell, since I would buy one again immediately if I get another M43 camera down the road...

SOLD Panasonic 14mm f2.5 $160. Nice wide lens, works great, come with metal hood.

Panasonic 12-32mm kit zoom $275 (silver). Purchased new with a GM1 in April. Great little lens; and a good copy of it too!

SOLD Panasonic 14-42mm (first version) $65. Basic original 14-42mm....good choice if you need a spare for a second camera.

Olympus 12mm f2.0 $450. I LOVE this lens. It just has the most beautiful color and detail rendition. HOWEVER....it has a small indentation on the top edge of the filter ring which makes putting a filter on difficult. I had set it on the seat of the couch a few months ago while I was changing lenses and it slid off onto the rug...I didn't even realize there was an indentation until I tried to put a filter on a couple of weeks later. So, I've priced it cheaper than you will find one of these anywhere else. (I'll post photos of it as soon as I can).

SOLD Olympus 40-150mm kit long zoom $50. GREAT cheap zoom. This one is not pretty....its barrel plastic is scuffed from being in the camera bag next to other (metal) lenses, but the optics are in excellent condition.

Panasonic GM1 body (orange) $450. (with 2 extra aftermarket batteries). Purchased new in April, has less than 400 shutter actuations. Great, great little camera. This was also hard for me to decide to give up, as I really like this camera. This particular one has very good thumbwheel operation; it doesn't catch and the resistance is just right, so you don't end up accidentally pushing the wheel in when you turn it. It's in excellent condition and comes with the box, packing, and all original accessories (plus two extra aftermarket batteries).

Holga 25mm f8 lens $10

Fotga extension tube set (will meter and AF with M43 lenses) $25

I ship within one day of receiving payment. I'll be happy to send you more information and photos of the gear (I will be posting photos of everything here when I get around to it in the next couple of days). My Ebay username is jalywol, if you want to look up my prior transactions, and I have a couple here that I've been rated on also.

Shipping is not included in these prices; I do charge only actual shipping (including insurance) via the carrier of your choice (usually USPS or FedEx).

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    -Janet

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS or FedEx

Shipping charge
    Actual shippng charges to wherever recipient is located.

Handling time
    1 day

References
    Ebay: jalywol; two references here on Mu-43

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    pm sent

3. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Photos added. I will be happy to give more detailed photos on any item, just PM me and I will take them.

-J

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    I will take 40-150, please pm me your paypal details

5. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    40-150mm lens is SOLD.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

These will be all be going up on Ebay next weekend, so if you are interested before that, send me an offer (reasonable offers, please). I need to sell this gear to pay some bills.

Thanks,
    -Janet

6. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    45mm is SOLD

45mm Panasonic is sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are photos of the 12-40mm. It also has the hood, original bag, box, and warrantee card. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
  8. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    GM1, 12-32mm, 12mm and the extension tubes and Holga are still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.