[FS] Many Items for Sale | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tjdean01, Dec 27, 2013.

1. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 20, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Many Items for Sale

All prices assumed to be Paypal gift, but I'll accept other forms of payment. Shipping is FREE to USA, other countries add US$10.

New Nikon D5100 - $450
    New Sony PS4 - $500
    New Canon Selphy CP900 wireless printer - $90
    Used Vivitar 28mm f2 Close Focus - $200
    Used Verizon Blackberry 8530 - $40

Ships to

I want to get rid of some of this stuff. I can ship super fast even without you paying extra for shipping. Sometimes it only takes 2-3 days for it to reach you. I have a lot of positive ebay feedback you can look at for reference, or you can read what I've been posting here or on DPreview since 2004.

New in Box Nikon D5100 DSLR with AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Vibration Reduction Kit Lens - I have one left, brand-new in the box with the kit lens. $450 obo

New in sealed box Sony Playstation 4 - As the photo shows. $500 obo

NEW Canon SELPHY CP900 Digital Photo Wireless Printer - This works with phones and cameras with wifi. Black color. I've never used it but it's brand-new in the box. $90 obo

Lightly Used Vivitar 20mm f2.0 Close-Focus Wide Angle lens by Komine. Canon FD Mount - Very nice lens with beautiful bokeh. This lens is very good even wide open. I have a couple of these, actually. $200 obo.

Lightly used BlackBerry Curve 8530 Verizon with brand-new hip pouch - Very clean phone. Good for a backup. $40.

I can get a lot more photos if you need

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    UPS or USPS

Shipping charge

Handling time
    2 days max, usually 1

Ebay or Dpreview: tjdean01

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.