manual focus

indysteve

Mu-43 Regular
multiple threads

had just read "how to" thread and thought i had deleted all threads. thought maybe "this and that" was a better forum for question "how do you activate image magnifier on oly pm1. ok?

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
had just read "how to" thread and thought i had deleted all threads. thought maybe "this and that" was a better forum for question "how do you activate image magnifier on oly pm1. ok?

On the E-PM1 probably the only simple way to access the Live View Magnification feature when shooting with non-native lenses is to assign that functionality to the REC button. The process is basically: Setup->Cogs->B/Button/Button Functions->(record button)->

indysteve

Mu-43 Regular
just talked with oly tech support and all i had to do was activate the digital teleconverter. works for me. thanks though

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
just talked with oly tech support and all i had to do was activate the digital teleconverter. works for me. thanks though

Hmmm...the digital teleconverter is a completely different feature than what I thought you were asking about in your original posts. But, if your happy with that solution, then I'm happy.

Latest threads

Top Bottom