1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Manual Focus lenses Oly, Canon & Soligor 2x On Ebay Cheap | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Dad3*3, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Dad3*3

Dad3*3 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 21, 2010
    PA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling
    Manual Focus lenses Oly, Canon & Soligor 2x On Ebay Cheap

Ships to
    USA

Link to Ebay listing
    Up for auction ending today here; http://www.ebay.com/itm/231094225187?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Here is the write up:
    Up for Auction are the following lenses. All are used. I picked these up with the intention of using them on a m43rds camera for manual focus stuff but really never found the time.

First is a Olympus OM-System Zuiko MC Auto-S 1:1,8 50mm f1.8 Lens. Made in Japan. This appears to be fully functional. The aperture blades open and close normally. Glass is free from any major marks but there appears to be some dust inside the lens which is common for something of this age. Focus ring turns smoothly. I have tried this lens and it produces some nice images with great background blur at the 1.8 setting. I have also paired this with the Soligor 2x Tele Converter and it works well giving you a 100mm f1.8 lens. The background blur with the 2x attached is really nice and smooth. Rear lens cap is included, no front lens cap.

Next is a JC Penny 28mm f2.8 lens in Olympus Mount. Made in Japan. This is in similar condition to the one above except This one seems to be stuck wide open at f2.8. I have not figured out if you can stop this lens down. Lens has dust inside the elements. Rear cap only. Aperture Ring and Focus Ring both turn smoothly.

Next is a Canon FD 50mm f1.8. Made in Japan. This one is untested since I don't have a camera that it fits. Has both front and rear caps. Focus Ring turns smoothly but the Aperture Ring seems a bit stiff. When I take the back cap off the Aperture Blades move to wide open but I can't seem to get them to move, open or close, with the cap on or off. There is also a crack in the face plastic housing. I'm assuming this one is for parts and doesn't work at all. Maybe those with more experience with these could chime in.

Last up is a Soligor Auto Tele Converter 2X to fit Olympus OM Lens. Made in Japan. Optics look good with only minor cleaning marks. Very minor dust. Works very well as I mentioned above with the Oly 50mm.

These are all sold as is. I will pack them carefully as always and ship fast. Pictures are of the actual items described. Please check the pictures as they are part of the description. Local pickup is welcome. PB122341.JPG

References
    Here, FM & POTN just ask.

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.