Manila mu-43 photowalk! List up!

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Adubo, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    RussellOlaguer and i have been exchanging PMs about a MNL photowalk. Now he's in MNL, and Filo members are increasing so i think this is a good time for us to go do this!

Greenarcher will be there too (i'll make sure of it, he's a buddy from HS) im hoping xdayv could drop in for a few days (or weeks) to get us going too.

We can schedule the date/s majority of us are available, personally i can go do it anytime since all of my exams are done.

Possible walks

Quiapo--Sta Cruz--Binondo--Escolta--Intramuros--Manila Bay for the sunset

Usually this takes up a lot of time, 10am meet up in Quiapo, 12-1pm lunch in Binondo, 3-4pm rest and then we'll hve to wait for the sunset

If you guys are interested in macro stuff of nature, LaMesa eco park is good (seperate day from Quiapo walk)

I can arrange a photowalk in Ulingan (you can google what/where it is) albeit max of 4 participants and we'll have to coordinate with the Baranggay officials for safety (scratchy place)

We can also try the closed down factory in Malabon, flood has not subsided there for a few tears now so we shoot in a bangka or a fridge transformed into a canoe.

I will also invite a few members of the micro four thirds philippines to go along with us and a few of my personal friends/mentors. (Might not invite them if we have a good number of people already)

Inuman din pagkatapos, siyempre!

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

• Like Like x 4
  2. xdayv

xdayv Color Blind

Aug 26, 2011
    Tacloban City, Philippines
    Dave
    wow! :thumbup:

please let us know the possible date ranges for this photowalk.

3. RussellOlaguer

RussellOlaguer Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    Paranaque, Philippines
    Russell Olaguer
    Yeah... please let us know the tentative dates so we can adjust/set our schedule. :)

Count me in. :)

4. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    When are you guys available? The walk will ofcourse depend on the majority of the group. I'm good to go whenever you guys decide what date.

Russell suggested that we do it early before Christmas or early january (kasi busy mga tao prepping for Christmas) either way, okay sa akin.

Dave you got plans in visiting MNL, ba? I'll PM every pinoy i know here in mu-43 (except those who's in the u.s and wont be visiting) :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  5. PENpal

PENpal Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    I may join you in early January:thumbup:

6. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    :thumbup:

7. agwe

agwe Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    Hey Adubo! Got your PM. Thanks for the invite. Schedules a bit hectic for me this holiday season unfortunately so January sounds more feasible. Anyhow I'll monitor this thread for any updates in the schedule and hopefully I'll be free when you guys have decided on a date.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jasta01

jasta01 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 16, 2012
    Manila Philippines
    thanks for your message adubo.. im open for January.. wag lang 24-27 :D pupunta kami Coron.. keep us updated :)

9. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    AS LONG AS YOU POST PICS - EVERY ONE OF YOU.

:biggrin:

10. romzL

romzL Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2012
    romz
    hey this is a great idea! as long as i will be free (usually weekends) count me in guys!

11. marygoround

marygoround Mu-43 Regular

Jul 19, 2012
    Philippines
    Mary
    Hey Andrew, got your PM. Thank you for the invite. However I am swamped with commitments this whole december. I am open in January though.

12. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    most of us are free on January and PEnPal's coming over for the holidays so i think early January sounds good, eh? so which dates...?

it would be better that we meet up on a weekend so we can set it up and not intervene with work/family stuff. on a saturday, perhaps? that way we have sunday for the family (that's the rule in my family; sunday's family day)

13. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    Hi! Hows it going? Hope the new years treating you well :) So i was wondering if jan 12 (saturday next week) sounds good for the photowalk? Thought jan6 might be too warly and people might still be on vacay or still in a food coma :wink: from all the eating hehe Magpalista lang po tayo sa mnl photowalk thread para alam natin kung ilan sasama and we'll make up the guidelines there :smile: Andrew

14. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    This saturday's photowalk is a go per me and Russell if anyone's interested to join just PM me here and i'll send you my mobile number :)

9am meet up with russell in SM Manila and then we'll go straight to Quiapo @ around 9:15-9:20am. Roam around and then 10:30 walk to sta cruz/Escolta and wave through Binondo lunch @ 12nn and then Escolta (other side) and Intramuros

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

• Like Like x 1
  15. agwe

agwe Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    Wish I could join you guys but unfortunately I have some obligations at my day job for the next two weekends :frown:. Hope it goes great and have fun shooting!