1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Manfrotto Unica I Bag

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by pmpup4p3, Sep 13, 2014.

1. pmpup4p3

pmpup4p3 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 23, 2014
    Hello,
    I have been following the forum for a while, and some of the people here helped me decide on going micro 4/3, so I thought I contribute a bit with a mini review of the bag I bought for carrying my gear.

I chose this one for several reasons, mainly I really like the style, the size is perfect for what I plan on putting inside, the pocket for the ipad, the ability to open from the top with a zipper, and the price was also pretty affordable.
    I plan on eventually buying one or two other lenses, so I think it will fit, maybe with an additional divider...

Here are some pictures to better show.
    The Bag:
    IMG_0996.
    Empty inside:
    IMG_0985.
    Stuff I use it with:
    IMG_0984.
    iPad inside:
    IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    Everything inside open zipper:
    IMG_0989.JPG
    Everything inside fully open:
    IMG_0990.JPG
    Handle on the back:
    IMG_1001.

So I really like using it, it's very easy to get to the inside and exchange the lens, using the bag as a kind of platform.
    Some other photos on a gallery I just uploaded, here:
    https://www.mu-43.com/gallery/u22356-pmpup4p3.html

So, again, thanks for helping me out, through your discussions and pictures.
    I am not usually a very participative forum member, but I wanted to give something back, so here it is.

If anyone has any questions, shoot away, a will do my best to try and answer them.
    Pedro.

2. mcrosa

mcrosa Mu-43 Regular

Jun 26, 2013
    Miami, Florida
    Mike Crosa
    Thanks Pedro, nice looking bag. Thanks for the review.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
    Thanks for the review. Nice looking bag and set-up you have.

Regards
    Andrew

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    This looks like it has possibilities as I increase my array of lenses. It's perhaps deeper than I need unless I end up with the new 40-150 or another big telephoto lens.
    I'd suggest you take the divider beside your camera and remount it so the middle space is a 'V' shape. This will push the middle item toward the front and create more room for your camera.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pmpup4p3

pmpup4p3 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 23, 2014
    Hello!
    Thanks Mike and Andrew, I really like it!
    Carbonman, Thanks for the tip, I tried the change and it works much better like that.
    As for the depth, I have the feeling I'll eventually get the 100-300 so I took that into account.
    It's around 22cm high in the center.
    Thanks again.
    Pedro.