Manfrotto Unica I Bag

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by pmpup4p3, Sep 13, 2014.

1. pmpup4p3

pmpup4p3 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 23, 2014
    Hello,
    I have been following the forum for a while, and some of the people here helped me decide on going micro 4/3, so I thought I contribute a bit with a mini review of the bag I bought for carrying my gear.

I chose this one for several reasons, mainly I really like the style, the size is perfect for what I plan on putting inside, the pocket for the ipad, the ability to open from the top with a zipper, and the price was also pretty affordable.
    I plan on eventually buying one or two other lenses, so I think it will fit, maybe with an additional divider...

Here are some pictures to better show.
    The Bag:
    IMG_0996.jpg
    Empty inside:
    IMG_0985.jpg
    Stuff I use it with:
    IMG_0984.jpg
    iPad inside:
    IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    Everything inside open zipper:
    IMG_0989.JPG
    Everything inside fully open:
    IMG_0990.JPG
    Handle on the back:
    IMG_1001.jpg

So I really like using it, it's very easy to get to the inside and exchange the lens, using the bag as a kind of platform.
    Some other photos on a gallery I just uploaded, here:
    https://www.mu-43.com/gallery/u22356-pmpup4p3.html

So, again, thanks for helping me out, through your discussions and pictures.
    I am not usually a very participative forum member, but I wanted to give something back, so here it is.

If anyone has any questions, shoot away, a will do my best to try and answer them.
    Pedro.

2. mcrosa

mcrosa Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Miami, Florida
    Mike Crosa
    Thanks Pedro, nice looking bag. Thanks for the review.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the review. Nice looking bag and set-up you have.

Regards
    Andrew

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    This looks like it has possibilities as I increase my array of lenses. It's perhaps deeper than I need unless I end up with the new 40-150 or another big telephoto lens.
    I'd suggest you take the divider beside your camera and remount it so the middle space is a 'V' shape. This will push the middle item toward the front and create more room for your camera.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pmpup4p3

pmpup4p3 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 23, 2014
    Hello!
    Thanks Mike and Andrew, I really like it!
    Carbonman, Thanks for the tip, I tried the change and it works much better like that.
    As for the depth, I have the feeling I'll eventually get the 100-300 so I took that into account.
    It's around 22cm high in the center.
    Thanks again.
    Pedro.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.