1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Manfrotto MP1-C02 Small Pocket Support | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jpig, Sep 8, 2013.

1. jpig

jpig Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Oct 21, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Manfrotto MP1-C02 Small Pocket Support
    </br>Prices</br> $15
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I ended up with two of these pocket camera supports from Manfrotto, but I only need one. So I'm putting the extra one up for sale. It's in near new condition with only some slight signs of use. Comes with its carry pouch, a spare tripod socket screw, and the little screwdriver tool on its miniature lanyard. It attaches to the bottom of a camera using the tripod socket. The little rubber feet fold out to provide stable support on a more or less level surface. When not in use, the feet fold flat and out of the way, adding very little bulk to the camera. Perfect for compact P&S cameras, but also works well on a small m43 like the Olympus E-PM1 / E-PM2 or one of the smaller Panasonic GFs (GF2, GF3, etc.). They go for $20-$25 new at the likes of B&H and Adorama.

You can have this one for $15, which includes free shipping and Paypal fees. I would also consider a trade for a large grip for the Olympus E-P3.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> Ebay: buzzly2
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.