1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Manfrotto Bella II Shoulder Bag - US$10-13

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by DeeJayK, Sep 16, 2015.

1. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Amazon and B&H each have good deals today on this little bag.

B&H is selling the "bungee cord" color for US$9.95 (plus $3+ shipping; free shipping at $49+)
    1376332677000_999787.

Amazon has it in black for US$12.99 (free shipping for Prime members)
    71UjkK%2BbwkL._SL1181_.

Looks like a decent small bag that normally sells in the $25-30 range. One commenter claims that he can fit a E-M1 with a PL25, 12-40 and 75 in it. That seems to me like a bit of a stretch given the images with the Nikon One, but I haven't seen the bag in person to validate (or dispute) that claim.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Thanks for the post! I was looking for a good bag deal for a mirror less body plus 2 lenses. Not sure if this is big enough, I am wondering if that commenter with the E-M1 had a different bag.

3. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Yeah, that's sorta what I was guessing as well. Manfrotto has an entire line of Bella bags so it would be easy enough to get them confused. I'm guessing you'd need at least the Bella III (or maybe even a Bella IV) to fit the kit that was mentioned.

That said, I really have a hard time judging bags based on website images. I went ahead and ordered one of these figuring it might be a nice choice for a sort of "minimal" kit bag when I need maybe just one extra lens and an extra battery or card. When it arrives I'll try to come back and share my thoughts.

4. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    By the way, if you feel you need a larger bag than the Bella II, I just noticed that B&H has good prices on a couple of the others in this line:
    Bella III:
    1376334110000_IMG_331386.
    Bella VI:
    1312390176000_IMG_215217.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  5. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Hey, that Bella III might be right up my alley! (and about the same price too...) Thanks!

Yeah, it's hard to find the right size bag online- if you have a particular kit in mind, you want the bag to be just right, not too small obviously but not too big either-

6. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    Best Buy carries these. Probably not the entire Bella line. First saw one there. Go try to check one out in person.

7. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Update: Bella VI is back up to $49.99

8. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    My new Bella II from B&H arrived last night and I think I can pretty definitively debunk the claim that one could fit an E-M1, PL25, O12-40 and 075 in it together. In fact, I'm not sure it would be possible to fit any TWO of those lenses in it with an OM-D-size camera.

That said, my initial impressions of the bag are that it will be decently functional. It is able to accommodate my E-M5 + O17 with the PL25 and 7.5mm fisheye stacked beside it along with an extra battery and SD card or two, which makes a decent little small kit that I think I'll find useful.

I didn't have time to take any pictures of the bag with my kit, but will try to post some a bit later.

9. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    I got one. It's a small bag but will hold an EM1 and an extra prime lens or two of the 17, 25, 45 variety. Nicely made.

• Agree Agree x 1