Manfrotto Andvanced Gear Backpack Small

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by davidavdavid, Mar 28, 2015.

1. davidavdavid

davidavdavid Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 2, 2015
    Once I decided to go down the Micro Four Thirds route, I know i needed a bag and it was/is important to me that in keeping with "Micro" that the bag not be huge and contain all my gear: 2 panasonic bodies, 5 lenses, 1 fisheye adapter, 1 close-up kit, and assorted filters.

I also wanted a bag that would not attract attention with its brand name: Lowe, Tenba, Tamrac, etc.. emblazoned all over its exterior. So I finally decided on the one below, and it does a fine job of carrying all my gear and then some. Yes, it is a tight fit but it also assists me in managing my acquisitions, as I have made it a point that unless it fits in the bag along with everything else I've listed, it will not be purchased :)
    Note: this is a stock photo and not one of my actual bag with all my gear, but you get the idea of the size of the bag and its overall appearance. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Pursuit of the perfect bag is one that will never end. Of course, we need a pic of it loaded with all your stuff :)
  3. davidavdavid

davidavdavid Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 2, 2015
    In response to the earlier response regarding an actual photo of my backpack filled with my Panasonic Lumix gear. Clockwise from top left to bottom left:

Panasonic 25mm f 1.4
    Panasonic DMC G6
    Panasonic 45-150mm zoom
    Panasonic 14mm f 2.5/Panasonic 14-42mm zoom
    Panasonic DMC G5
    Panasonic 12-35mm zoom

unseen in the front pouch:

Panasonic Fisheye Adapter
    Panasonic Spare Batteries
    Set of filters
    Close-up kit
    Lens cleaning kit