Man vs Food Season 2 Episode 15

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
Not as good as he described.. Fairly disappointed.. It was just Ok... Still heading to Buffalo Cantina next week to check out the Suicide Six Wings...

Taken with my new favorite lens.. (till I get my voigt anyway.. maybe) Canon FD 35mm F/2 S.S.C

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
You ever watch the tripple D?(Diners, drive ins, and dives) There are few of those places I'd love to try out.

I also watch No Reservations. I love the videography with the series.

Dj

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real heart moving food! burger bun looks a bit cremated and the chips (sorry fries) look a tad floppy to me.

Hey, but what do I know, I'm a Brit so still fairly new to fast food................worked for the US Gov in West Berlin for 11yrs though and those nachos and cheese, man did they hit the spot!

chalkdust

Mu-43 Regular
the burger is a thing of beauty! thanks for sharing. By the way, you did a nice job with the lighting, exposure and focus. That is sometimes not easy in those places!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom