Making the most of being at home

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
Heard a Dr. On TV saying in this time of Coronavirus we should focus on inner peace while at home. To achieve this we should always finish things we start to create more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things I’d started and hadn’t finished. So I finished of a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a boldle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun scrptturs an a box of chocletz. Yu has no idr how frekin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this two all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!

Panolyman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The hoover was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip.😬 The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it 😝.....pull myself together”

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom