Maintenance notice: Mu-43.com will be offline at 9pm EST (1am GMT/UTC) tonight

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I'm trying to fix a few bugs like the error messages shown at the top of our main blogs page and will be upgrading our forum software tonight (about 3 hours from now). The site will be unavailable for a short while, hopefully less than 15 minutes.

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
The 'active' page doesn't work anymore either, certainly related to julienrl post above.

Thanks for the good work, I know how much those things are tedious.

Cheers,

Mauve

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I clicked on the site just a minute ago, and got the directory index to the forum instead. I notice the error file is 250MBytes or so, at least according to the directoty listing. Looks like a lot of depracated returns. The index let me view the errors.

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Possible problem with upgrade

I selected Quick Links/Today's Posts
Then Quick Links/Mark Forums Read
this is what was displayed:

Code:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Using Opera 10.62 on Windows XP Home SP3

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thank you for letting us know about this. I hope it's a brief glitch. I just had to log in, whereas I don't think I've had to do that in an mu43 eternity.

Let's see how it goes. Thanks for your report! I've merged it into the existing upgrade thread, as requested:

All set now. If anyone finds any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I clicked on the site just a minute ago, and got the directory index to the forum instead. I notice the error file is 250MBytes or so, at least according to the directoty listing. Looks like a lot of depracated returns. The index let me view the errors.
Brian, I don't know where to begin with that. If it happens again, could you post a screenshot for me?

I selected Quick Links/Today's Posts
Then Quick Links/Mark Forums Read
this is what was displayed:

Code:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Using Opera 10.62 on Windows XP Home SP3
Should be fixed now.

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks to Amin and the staff for all the effort they put into making this forum what it is : a fine bunch of photographer-friends !

Thanks again :bravo-009:

Rafael

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom