1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Mah Toyz....

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by magkelly, Nov 17, 2012.

1. magkelly

magkelly Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2012
    USA
    First toy pic for this thread, and one of the first pics from my new Pen, but not the last, I'm a virtual Queen of Toyz (as my nieces spell it) so check back now and again....

Ronald McDonald says "Heya!"

MiniRonald.
    E-PL1    ---       f/1.0    1/2s    ISO 400

Vivitar 35mm 1:2.8 for those of you who care about such things....

DwaliBarbie.
    E-PL1    ---       f/1.0    1/100s    ISO 200

and Vivitar 50mm 1:1.8

(Dwali Barbie. I really should have brushed her hair. She's a beauty this doll though...)

The little pewter wizard that sits on my desk....

wizard.
    E-PL1    ---       f/1.0    1/100s    ISO 200

SMC Takumar 55mm 1:1.8

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Looking good! :cool: 

3. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I thought we'd see a photo of your cameras, too.

4. magkelly

magkelly Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2012
    USA
    I'll get there, grin. Bear with me. I'm still just playing, learning to use the cam. I just now put my first adapter on the Pen, finally. These were from the first few shots I've taken. I really have to get used to focusing on a screen. I just grabbed what was handy to practice on. I hadn't really used either of these lenses either. They're both fairly new and I wanted to try them out. The 50mm is not too bad, though I could have focused better with the Barbie, but I think I'm definitely going to be using the 35mm on the Oly a lot. The length seems to work well...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.