Made in Holland

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Marruk8865, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Marruk8865

Marruk8865 Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2010
    The Hague, Netherlands
    My name is Marc and i'm from The Hague, Holland. I recently bought the Nex-5 after shooting with the Canon G10 and before that a Canon EOS 400D (or Rebel)
    Right now i'm browsing the tons of information on this forum and I like it very much! I mostly shoot pictures when i'm on a motorcycle trip to Scotland, France, Italy or any other beautiful place. Next march i'm going to visit NYC again (pictures of 2 years ago got lost)

Please don't judge my poor english:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Marc, i'm from Holland too. I live in the eastern part of this country, near the German border. Congrats on your NEX5, it's a great little photografic tool. Which motorcycle you got?
  3. Marruk8865

Marruk8865 Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2010
    The Hague, Netherlands
    Thank you! I ride a BMW R1200RT:2thumbs:
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Marc, welcome and congratulations on having both that NEX - and your motorcycle!

Many thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.:biggrin:
  5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Marc, it may be worth checking out a 'sister-site' at Serious Compacts to connect with more NEX shooters but stick around here and enjoy the fun too.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dakotah

dakotah New to Mu-43

Thanks for the invitation. Right now I'm just finding my way around this terrific site, and learning its' in and outs. I'm new to 4/3 systems and try to learn as much as possible. In the near future I'll be more than happy to post and share.