Made in Holland

Marruk8865

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi,
My name is Marc and i'm from The Hague, Holland. I recently bought the Nex-5 after shooting with the Canon G10 and before that a Canon EOS 400D (or Rebel)
Right now i'm browsing the tons of information on this forum and I like it very much! I mostly shoot pictures when i'm on a motorcycle trip to Scotland, France, Italy or any other beautiful place. Next march i'm going to visit NYC again (pictures of 2 years ago got lost)

Please don't judge my poor english:wink:

Marc

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Marc, i'm from Holland too. I live in the eastern part of this country, near the German border. Congrats on your NEX5, it's a great little photografic tool. Which motorcycle you got?

dakotah

New to Mu-43
Thanks for the invitation. Right now I'm just finding my way around this terrific site, and learning its' in and outs. I'm new to 4/3 systems and try to learn as much as possible. In the near future I'll be more than happy to post and share.

dakotah

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom