1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Made in Holland

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Marruk8865, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Marruk8865

Marruk8865 Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2010
    The Hague, Netherlands
    Hi,
    My name is Marc and i'm from The Hague, Holland. I recently bought the Nex-5 after shooting with the Canon G10 and before that a Canon EOS 400D (or Rebel)
    Right now i'm browsing the tons of information on this forum and I like it very much! I mostly shoot pictures when i'm on a motorcycle trip to Scotland, France, Italy or any other beautiful place. Next march i'm going to visit NYC again (pictures of 2 years ago got lost)

Please don't judge my poor english:wink:

Marc

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Marc, i'm from Holland too. I live in the eastern part of this country, near the German border. Congrats on your NEX5, it's a great little photografic tool. Which motorcycle you got?

3. Marruk8865

Marruk8865 Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2010
    The Hague, Netherlands
    Thank you! I ride a BMW R1200RT:2thumbs:

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Marc, welcome and congratulations on having both that NEX - and your motorcycle!

Many thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.:biggrin:

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Marc, it may be worth checking out a 'sister-site' at Serious Compacts to connect with more NEX shooters but stick around here and enjoy the fun too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dakotah

dakotah New to Mu-43

Thanks for the invitation. Right now I'm just finding my way around this terrific site, and learning its' in and outs. I'm new to 4/3 systems and try to learn as much as possible. In the near future I'll be more than happy to post and share.

dakotah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.