Macro set

rameshiyer

New to Mu-43
Splendid shots, Hayath! I especially liked the first one: great depth of field bringing everything in sharp focus and incredible lighting on the subject, making it stand out.
Cheers,
Ramesh

Fantastic shots as always! Specially the delicate balance of highlights in the second shot to bring out translucent colours in pollen and stamen. I understand the importance of a good diffused light source in getting sharp macro - but could never manage to handle that well. Does Godox TT controls flash intensity automatically or you manually key in values ?

Hayath

Mu-43 Regular
Splendid shots, Hayath! I especially liked the first one: great depth of field bringing everything in sharp focus and incredible lighting on the subject, making it stand out.
Cheers,
Ramesh

Thank you, Ramesh! :)

Fantastic shots as always! Specially the delicate balance of highlights in the second shot to bring out translucent colours in pollen and stamen. I understand the importance of a good diffused light source in getting sharp macro - but could never manage to handle that well. Does Godox TT controls flash intensity automatically or you manually key in values ?
Thanks much :)
That pursuit of light is never ending!

The GodoX TT 350O is often left on TTL with FEC controlling the output. It does have a wheel to control output manually, which I use from time-to-time.

rameshiyer

New to Mu-43
Hayath, Just one question regarding the Godox 350 O: do you use it on camera or off-camera? Wondering whether my Olympus Pop-up flash can act as trigger to use it off-camera ( without an extra wireless trigger like x1TO/X1-ProO) ?

Hayath

Mu-43 Regular
Hayath, Just one question regarding the Godox 350 O: do you use it on camera or off-camera? Wondering whether my Olympus Pop-up flash can act as trigger to use it off-camera ( without an extra wireless trigger like x1TO/X1-ProO) ?
I use the 350O on-camera. It will need a Godox wireless trigger to work off-cam :(
Thinking of picking up a Simpex/noname brand manual flash that can be optically triggered

Beautiful again! Do you use focusstacking or are these all single image
Thanks much, Patrick! Single images, yet to get stacking in the field right

rameshiyer

New to Mu-43
I use the 350O on-camera. It will need a Godox wireless trigger to work off-cam :(
Thinking of picking up a Simpex/noname brand manual flash that can be optically triggered

Thanks much, Patrick! Single images, yet to get stacking in the field right
Oh, I see.. Thanks for clarifying that. My intended Flash use is limited to Nature-Macro work, which requires off-camera usage quite often. So, I may have to buy the Wireless trigger+Godox :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom