1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Macro Concord 25mm f1.4 in c-mount

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by rutrem, Jan 18, 2013.

1. rutrem

rutrem New to Mu-43

Jan 18, 2013
    hi this is my first post...
    anyone have any experience with this lens? anyone can compared to any other 25mm c-mount lens?

2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    I've never heard of this lens (or the brand for that matter). Do you have any more information on it? Do you own a copy or just considering a purchase?

3. rutrem

rutrem New to Mu-43

Jan 18, 2013
    hi
    nope, i dont have this lens... i am searching a fast 25mm or 28mm lens to use with my GH2...
    so i was searching for an Fujinon 25mm f1.4, but i have found this one that is also a Macro lens..very handy, its focus at 0.12cm from a subject.

4. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Wow, that's a super close focus distance! That's some serious macro.

I have a little c-mount 25/1.2 (as marked; manufacturer unknown) lens and it's a fun little toy. You'll get lots of vignetting since the image circle of the lens is smaller than the 4/3 sensor. The IQ is at least as good as you would expect for a $25 investment.

Care to share where you're finding this macro version?

5. rutrem

rutrem New to Mu-43

Jan 18, 2013
    i found it on ebay
    i dont know if is worth buying it or not...if u can not work it to reach infinity focus, is not worth it buying it.
    on the net i can not find any info about it.

6. rutrem

rutrem New to Mu-43

Jan 18, 2013
    my favorite c-mount is Computar 12.5mm f1.3 modded - 0.3m focusing
    and Fujinon 35mm f1.7 modded- 0.3m focusing and 16mm f1.4 is very sharp but vignettes heavily