• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] M43 stuff+ | Location: Europe | Ships: Europe

Buy/Sell feedback for m43isf (0)

M

m43isf

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
M43 stuff+

Prices
Various

Ships to
Europe

Description
OMD EM 5 with Garitz case and SD card- £375 *( current price new in UK £640)
25(50) Panasonic Leica F1.4 lens with filter spare hood and infrared filter plus step ring. -£295 ( current price new in UK £454)

Olympus 75(150) F1.8 plus lens hood filter and set of close up lenses. - £495-( current price new in UK £800). SOLD

24mm metal optical viewfinder which I used for a 21mm with no probs.- £65- ( current price new in UK £190)
Hasselblad black leather Xpan case which is great for Leica/CV or M/43 if you know this case you will know how good the design is and how practical and small it is but will take two bodies and a couple of lenses. - £75 (cost over £200, one on eBay in better condition £195)

All mint boxed except Hasselblad case which shows signs of use which for me makes it look better.*
All prices inc tracked shipping to Europe (ins extra) and PP fees new prices quoted as of today on Amazon UK.

Pics available stuff was bought in UK.

Mail me at if interested

khyber2s@yahoo.co.uk

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
Tracked

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
Within 1 working day

References
-

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom