1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] M43 -> Pentax K & M43 -> Minolta Rokkor adapters | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by crashwins, Aug 23, 2013.

1. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> M43 -> Pentax K & M43 -> Minolta Rokkor adapters
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Thought I'd ask the folks here for the above adapters before going the Amazon route as "used" is fine with me. Thanks
    </br>Offering</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    I actually have one of each that I don't need:
    - an unused Fotga MD-to-M43 adapter.
    - an unused RainbowImaging PK-to-M43 adapter.

The Fotgafit my one Minolta MD lens perfectly. However, the RainbowImaging PK adapter had a bit of play at the lens end, on both of my PK lenses: a Carl Zeiss Jena 20/2.8PK and a Tamron Adaptall 70-210/2.8 PK. From what I've read, the play can probably be removed if you're willing to remove the adapter plate and insert a thin strip of paper or foil. I didn't want to bother because my other RainbowImaging PK-to-M43 adapter fit these lenses just fine.

I can mail both on Saturday for $27 shipped, including the PayPal fee.