1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

M43 Modular Carry Components

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by JonathanS, Sep 17, 2011.

1. JonathanS

JonathanS Mu-43 Regular

Nov 13, 2010
    I like my Lowepro modular harness system for my standard 4/3 lenses and components, but Lowepro lense cases really are not sized for M43 lenses.

I would like to carry my 9-18, 14-150, and 75-300, on a belt (seperate from my pants belt. Just saying so I can eliminate the posts saying that it will pull my pants down!).

I would appreciate hearing from others that have found cases that fit their M43 lenses well.
    Jonathan

2. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    I use the older film organiser (not film drop) on my S&F belt with 2 partitions. I can carry a 7-14, 45-200 and 45 macro in one pouch.

Gordon

3. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    I use the National Geographic Waist Pack... the 2 smallish pouches can hold 3 lenses... I carry the G3 around my neck with 1 lens, and if I want my full arsenal... a 14-42, 55mm, 135mm in the pouches... very nice design.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.