• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED m43 Kit - E-PM2 2 Zoom, VF-4, P20 II, P100-300 & More | Location: USA | Ships: Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeOsenton

Mu-43 Button Clicker
Real Name
Lee Osenton
Panasonic 20mm II Like New + Warranty | Location: USA | Ships: Global

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic 20mm II Like New with Warranty

Prices
Panasonic 20mm - SOLD @ $260

E-PM2 2 Zoom Kit + FL-300R Flash + 2nd Olympus Battery - SOLD
VF-4 - SOLD
Olympus Wide and Fisheye Converters - SOLD
Sigma 60mm Art - SOLD @ $150
Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye - SOLD @ $180
Panasonic 14 - SOLD @ $170
Panasonic 100-300 - SOLD@ $420

Ships to
Global

Description
  • Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 II Lens, Solid Black, Like New Condition, Original Caps, Pouch, Manual and Box. Lens is perfect in every way and under warranty (will include B&H receipt)
    View attachment 389166

I've tried many cameras and lenses as well as new haunts but just don't have the interest, so my m43 collection is up for sale. All of my gear is taken care of and stored in a bag or case in our smoke-free home. I am open to reasonable offers and will discount for combined purchases. Not open to trades. I have not checked current prices and may be out of line on some gear, but I am willing to to work with you to get the prices right. Please check my feedback, I've bought and sold a lot here over the years. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority Mail in CONUS. I will ship international with additional shipping at cost.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority / Best Rate International

Shipping charge
CONUS Included, Others at Cost

Handling time
1 Business Day

References
Ebay: losenton

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

LeeOsenton

Mu-43 Button Clicker
Real Name
Lee Osenton
I've been away from home and not kept up with this sale. Prices have dropped again and I am open to reasonable offers. I'm willing to break up the E-PM2 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom