1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

M43 Camera Bag/$3 + shipping/Today Only

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by oldracer, Apr 29, 2011.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Wireless Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

Looks like a nice size for a body with a lens plus another lens or two. The photo on the site is pretty dark, but if you move it into Photoshop and brighten it up you can see the details of the partitions, etc.

I am over-bagged right now and did not order one. They don't reveal their shipping charge until you have given them an order and your full address, so I didn't find out what it is.

• Like Like x 3
  2. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    Interesting. A search on Amazon reveals that it's actually designed for something called the Eyeclops Pocket Projector.

3. traveltrader

traveltrader New to Mu-43

Apr 14, 2011
    Yes, the infamous Eyeclops projector. Truly abysmal.

4. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Nov 22, 2010
    That didn't stop me.

I paid with PayPal and there was no shipping charge. $3 total charge seemed to do it.

5. aw614

aw614 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 19, 2011
    the bag was just three dollars with free shipping?

6. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Nov 22, 2010
    Yes, $3 with free shipping. I don't have the bag yet of course but the PayPal charge was $3 total.

7. aw614

aw614 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 19, 2011
    oh ok thanks, same here, looks like the small and portable bag i was looking for.

8. drp

drp Mu-43 Regular

Dec 13, 2010
    Virginia, USA
    David
    I also took advantage of the deal and paid thru paypal.

Now how does a total of $3 cover the paypal charges to the seller? Or is this what you call a loss leader.

Thanks.

9. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I think this is a case when keeping it in their warehouse inventory is more expensive (space, handling, etc. plus the opportunity cost - the hidden "cost" of keeping these instead of better, more profitable products) than selling it at a loss.

(I thought I left accounting eons ago, but sometimes it rears its... well, unsightly head. :biggrin:)

10. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    What the heck, I got one too. I don't have any camera bag at all, so hopefully even a $3 one will be better than nothing (I just stick my camera in my purse, usually!).

11. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    I got mine today ... it's a bit of an odd bag. I can fit my entire kit in it. Said kit consists only of GH2, Panny 20mm, Panny 14-140mm, and a Nikkor 50mm. But the only lens that can be attached in the bag is the pancake.

12. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    $3.00 dollar bag

Mine came today also. Best $3.00 I've spent in a while. It fits my Gh1
    with 14-42, a Nikon 135 a Micro 55, adapter, Oly 17.
    It's tight but works really well. Thanks for the tip.

13. aw614

aw614 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 19, 2011
    Im still waiting on my bag, not sure what the delay is, tracking says in my area too, probably monday I'll get it. Any pictures of the bag with everything in it?

14. stanleyk

stanleyk Guest

May 26, 2010
    Mine came in today today. It's actually quite good if you don't mind the "Eyeclops" logo which I suppose might discourage would be thieves. Great $3.00 find.

15. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Nov 22, 2010
    Mine came today although I haven't tried to fit anything in it yet. It was only $3 total so that part was legit.

16. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I got mine last Thursday, and was pleasantly surprised with this bag. Stanleyk is right - if you don't mind the "Eye Clops" logo, this absolutely works for :43: gear. I can fit my E-PL1 with 20mm, the kit lens, a FD 50mm, Di466 flash, and a small pocket for extra batteries, memory cards, mini (as in mini) tripod, VF1. For $3 it can't be beat.

18. aw614

aw614 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 19, 2011
    Finally got my bag today, for some reason the package went to tampa, then up to jacksonville then back to tampa.

I'll probably post pictures of it in the show your bag thread, I think its a nice little bag, i can fit my 2 adapters, kit lens, 17mm on the body, minolta md celtic 28mm, konica 50mm F1.8 and a 135mm and charger and cable

19. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane