1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] m43 9-18mm, 4/3 50mm f/2 macro, Fuji IR converted P&S

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by panda9, Mar 10, 2012.

1. panda9

panda9 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 5, 2010
    Bay Area, California
    4/3 50mm f/2 macro, m43 9-18mm (sold), Fuji IR converted P&S (sold)

I'm selling some gear to buy more gear (sound familiar?). Up for sale are the following from a non-smoking home.

I have only started to trade on this forum, but have 31 positive feedbacks on fourthirdsphoto.com as panda9. I also have 691 100% positive feedbacks on eBay as panda888a.

Olympus 50mm f2 macro for 4/3 - $350 delivered/PayPal CONUS
    Includes original box, lens caps, hood, original lens bag (unused), papers

This is the outstanding Olympus 50mm f/2 macro lens for 4/3 cameras. It is in their High Grade line, which means it is splashproof. It does require an electronically-coupled 4/3 --> m4/3 adapter for full AF and aperture control, such as the MMF-2 or 3. It is a 1:2 macro. On m4/3 it becomes an effective 100mm FL lens, and is often used for portraits.

This lens is well known for having outstanding IQ. It is often the lens chosen to test bodies with. When adapted to m4/3 bodies, it does not focus very fast, but is much better with the E-P3 and presumably E-M5. With the new MMF-3 adapter and E-M5, it would provide you with a full splash-proof camera setup.

I bought this a couple of years ago with the best of intentions, but found myself not using it. I probably used it 2-3 times total. I also own the 12-60, 35-100, and 50-200 SWD, so didn't really need 50mm. I thought I might play with macro-shooting, but found that I'm more of a "close-focus" kind of guy (flowers), so the 50mm sat around unused.

[​IMG]

For more images of the 50mm f2 macro, click here.

=========================

SOLD Fuji E510 point-and-shoot 5.2MP camera INFRARED CONVERTED 720nm in excellent condition - $130 delivered/PayPal CONUS
    Takes xD cards - I'm including three 1GB M-type and one 2GB M+ type
    It uses two standard AA batteries (not included)

I have no idea where to try to sell this, so I figure I might as well tack it onto this listing.

What you are looking at is a Fuji E510 point-and-shoot camera that I had a shop convert to infrared with an internal 720nm filter. You don't need to buy anything else for it, it is all ready to shoot. As converted, the AF is calibrated for IR and exposure is normal. Basically, you use it like any other P&S camera, except you get IR images out of it. You get to preview the images on the LCD before and after shooting.

The Fuji E510 camera is actually pretty flexible with Auto, Program, Shutter, Aperture, and Manual modes on the top dial. You can also adjust the WB.

Honestly it's a fun camera to play with, and will give you a feel for whether or not IR shooting is for you. It has a fixed 720nm IR filter which produces a reddish tone image. I find that the most interesting effects are achieved by converting the image to black-and-white and playing with various contrast and edge settings.

I'm selling it because I am going to be converting an E-PL2 to IR soon so won't need this camera.

Here is a picture of the camera:

[​IMG]

SOLD Olympus micro-FT 9-18mm f4-5.6 - $550 delivered/PayPal CONUS
    Includes original box, lens caps, papers (it didn't come with a hood)

I just bought the Panasonic 7-14 and don't need two UWA lenses, so this one has to go to a new home. I am the original owner. It is in excellent condition with no marks or scratches on the body or glass.

The 9-18mm is a collapsing design, so it is as small and light as the 14-42mm kit lens for travel. The images are excellent. Many people find it is a great street-shooting lens. It is tiny enough to fit in a pocket so it can be with you all the time.

[​IMG][​IMG]

For those of you who still use 4/3 gear, I soon will be listing some 4/3 stuff for sale on another forum. I'll be selling the following 4/3 gear: Olympus 8mm fisheye, HLD-5 battery grip for E-620 bodies, Olympus EC-20 2x teleconverter, Olympus EX-25 macro extender, Fancier FT-6664H ball head. If you have an interest in any of these, PM me.

2. panda9

panda9 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 5, 2010
    Bay Area, California
    Prices reduced

3. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 18, 2011
    PM sent about Fuji.

4. pauljdsn

pauljdsn New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 14, 2011
    Pm sent

5. panda9

panda9 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 5, 2010
    Bay Area, California
    All PM's replied. The 9-18mm is sold; the 50mm f/2 macro for 4/3 and Fuji IR P&S are still available.

6. panda9

panda9 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 5, 2010
    Bay Area, California
    The Fuji IR converted camera and m43 9-18mm are sold.

The 4/3 50mm f/2 lens is still available.

All PMs replied to.