[FS] M42 Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: world

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by burdickjp, May 30, 2014.

1. burdickjp

burdickjp Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    M42 Pentacon 135mm f/2.8

Ships to

This lens has been nicknamed the "bokeh monster", and for good reason. It is sharp and produces rich, creamy out of focus blur. The lens has 15 aperture blades making nice round highlights.
    The lens uses a stepless manual aperture which can be preset, allowing you to dial in the exact amount of subject isolation you wish. It is built very solidly. It's a bit on the heavy side, but well worth the weight, and I do not find it unbalanced on my Pen cameras.
    If you haven't owned one of these yet, you should! Here's your chance to get one from a US seller who is an enthusiast, like you.

This particular example was built in 1984 and is labeled "Made in G.D.R." if that humors you at all. It comes with a short screw-on lens hood. The focus and aperture rings are nicely damped, if a little on the tight side. there does not appear to be any dust or fungus inside. The knurled portions of the lens have some paint rubbed off in the high spots. The mount engages the lens via a single pin and slot, so there is some play here. Comes with front and rear caps.

Overall this is an excellent lens.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS priority mail

Shipping charge

Handling time

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. burdickjp

burdickjp Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2013
    I still have this and would like to see it go to someone here before I put it on Ebay or Craigslist.
  3. burdickjp

burdickjp Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2013
  4. yumyum001

yumyum001 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 5, 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43