1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] M42 manual-focus lens: Takumar, Mamiya, Yashinon, Fuji | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jimmyzou, Jul 3, 2013.

1. jimmyzou

jimmyzou Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> M42 manual-focus lens: Takumar, Mamiya, Yashinon, Fuji
    </br>Prices</br> See below
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Many manual focus lens to go:
    Shipping cost depends on location, I will use lowest available unless you request.

S-M-C Takumar 50/1.4 – $85
    8.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with a Pentax lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Super-Takumar 28/3.5 - $60
    8.8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap, and Pentax leather hardcase), really nice condition.

Auto-Mamiya 55/1.4 – $80
    8.8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with Taffen metal lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Super-Takumar 55/1.8 - $25
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Auto-Takumar 55/1.8 - $25
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

AUto-Yashinon-DX 50/1.7 - $30
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, with minor dust, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Auto-Mamiya-Sekor 50/2 - 18
    7.5-8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, with minor dust, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

FUjinon 55/1.8 - $30
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with Fujica lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap, and a nice clean Vivitar UV-Haze filter

Kamero AUto 35/2.8 - $15
    7.5-8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, , smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Rexatar Automatic 135/2.8 - $12
    7.5 rated the exterior(there are numbers handwriten on the esterior, otherwise rated 8.5), Clean and nice glass, with minor dust, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

I have some filters attached on these lens, so in most case you will get a filter, will let you know when you ask for specific lens.
    My intention is to sell some of these and keep couple of them, I'm not a dealer - just wanted to clean up my lens.
    Send me PM if you are interested with one or a few of them, I can combine the shipping if you want more than one.

Have not taken photo of any of them, can do upon request.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> regular
    </br>Shipping charge</br> TBD, depends on location
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Zou.Yang
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.