1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] M42 manual-focus lens: Takumar, Mamiya, Yashinon, Fuji | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jimmyzou, Jul 3, 2013.

1. jimmyzou

jimmyzou Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> M42 manual-focus lens: Takumar, Mamiya, Yashinon, Fuji
    </br>Prices</br> See below
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Many manual focus lens to go:
    Shipping cost depends on location, I will use lowest available unless you request.

S-M-C Takumar 50/1.4 – $85
    8.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with a Pentax lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Super-Takumar 28/3.5 - $60
    8.8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap, and Pentax leather hardcase), really nice condition.

Auto-Mamiya 55/1.4 – $80
    8.8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with Taffen metal lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Super-Takumar 55/1.8 - $25
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Auto-Takumar 55/1.8 - $25
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

AUto-Yashinon-DX 50/1.7 - $30
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, with minor dust, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Auto-Mamiya-Sekor 50/2 - 18
    7.5-8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, with minor dust, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

FUjinon 55/1.8 - $30
    7.5 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with Fujica lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap, and a nice clean Vivitar UV-Haze filter

Kamero AUto 35/2.8 - $15
    7.5-8 rated the exterior, Clean and nice glass, , smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

Rexatar Automatic 135/2.8 - $12
    7.5 rated the exterior(there are numbers handwriten on the esterior, otherwise rated 8.5), Clean and nice glass, with minor dust, smooth focus, snappy aperture blades oil free. Comes with non-OEM lens front cap and a non-OEM rear cap.

I have some filters attached on these lens, so in most case you will get a filter, will let you know when you ask for specific lens.
    My intention is to sell some of these and keep couple of them, I'm not a dealer - just wanted to clean up my lens.
    Send me PM if you are interested with one or a few of them, I can combine the shipping if you want more than one.

Have not taken photo of any of them, can do upon request.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> regular
    </br>Shipping charge</br> TBD, depends on location
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Zou.Yang
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.