M.Zuiko 75mm Refurb 559$!!!

doboy

Mu-43 Regular
Glad I was too late for it since I need to save up my ammo for the 40-150 f/2.8 and I just spent $600 last month on the 12-40mm :biggrin:

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
I have much to learn about the ways of the Oly Outlet website . . .
Three unwritten rules:

1). If you see what you want at a price you're willing to pay, pull the trigger. By the time you think about it or post here asking if it's a good deal, the item will probably be gone. This is why it's a good idea to be clear on what you're really looking for before you even go to the site.
2) Keep checking back. The very nature of refurbs means they'll keep going in and out of stock at irregular intervals.

3). Be on the lookout for the seasonal refurb sales. Usually 15% or 20% off the already-reduced refurb price by entering a code at checkout. Usually four times a year. Rules 1 and 2 apply doubly during these two-week events.

Additional suggestion: Create an account with the Oly store with a prearranged method of payment, such as PayPal. That will save a lot of time at checkout. This is important. During the sales, more than a few of us has had a particularly desireable item that was in stock when they placed it in their cart sell out while they were busy typing in their name, address and credit card information. This really does happen. The idea is to move swiftly and confidently.

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
It's pretty funny how we've mastered the ways of the Olympus Outlet. :biggrin:

Three unwritten rules:

1). If you see what you want at a price you're willing to pay, pull the trigger. By the time you think about it or post here asking if it's a good deal, the item will probably be gone.
2) Keep checking back. The very nature of refurbs means they'll keep going in and out of stock at irregular intervals.

3). Be on the lookout for the seasonal refurb sales. Usually 15% or 20% off the already-reduced refurb price by entering a code at checkout. Usally four times a year. Rules 1 and 2 apply doubly during these two-week events.

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
You'll better trying your chances on ebay.
I got my black version there for $650 (best offer to seller).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom